A Proud History of Support
Archbishop Molloy High School has been around since 1892, including 65 wonderful years as St. Ann’s Academy. Will you please help us to continue providing excellent quality education for every Stanner? Archbishop Molloy High School needs your financial support! We believe in our mission, and we believe in your generosity.
Our annual fund, The Fund for Molloy, supplements Molloy’s current operating budget. It is a non-restricted fund.
How much should I Give?
The size of your gift is a personal decision, but we encourage you to participate to the best of your ability. We ask you to join our Beehive Club and consider a gift or a pledge of $500 or more, which will entitle you to an invitation to the President's Dinner held in the fall. Giving club levels have been established to recognize alumni, parents and friends who exhibit leadership through their contributions to the school. The generosity of our giving club members plays a vital role in the future of Archbishop Molloy High School. We invite you to seriously consider membership in one of our giving clubs.
Gifts of $75,000 or more to the Endowment Fund can be identified with the name of the donor or as memorials to others such as family members, friends, faculty members or other individuals a donor wishes to recognize. Endowment programs which perpetuate the name of a family or individual are popular memorial or tribute gifts. The Endowment Fund handles record-keeping details of each gift and reports to the donor.
Show your Good Works
Give today, and your good deed for AMHS will set an example for others. We will publicly acknowledge your participation at the following recognition levels:
·Marist Club:$5,000 and over
·Stanner Club:$2,500- $4,999
·Principal’s Club:$1,000 - $2,499
·Bee Hive Club:$500 - $999
·Blue & White Club:$300 - $499
·Patron:$1 - $299
How can I make a gift?
- Gifts by check should be made payable to Archbishop Molloy High School.
- Credit card gifts help Molloy benefit almost immediately. You may donate to Molloy using your American Express, MasterCard or Visa on this website.
- You may pledge a gift and arrange convenient payment installments.
Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- If you own a life insurance policy that is no longer needed, consider it as the perfect vehicle for a charitable gift! To receive a charitable deduction, name Archbishop Molloy High School as both the owner and the beneficiary of the policy. If the policy has a cash value, you can take a charitable deduction approximately equal to the cash value at the time of the gift. In addition, if annual premiums are still to be made and you continue to pay them, those premiums will become tax deductible each year.
(It’s easy to contribute a life insurance policy to us. Just check with your life insurance agent for details on which forms to complete.)
Gifts of Stock, Bonds, Collections, Antiques or other Personal Property
- Giving appreciated securities is a tax-wise way of benefiting the school as well as the donor.
Example: If you purchased stock many years ago for $1,000, and is now worth $10,000, an outright gift of that stock to Archbishop Molloy High School would result in a charitable deduction of $10,000. In addition, you permanently avoid paying capitol gains tax on the $9,000 of appreciation.
- Here’s how it can be accomplished:
To transfer stock electronically, please give your stockbroker or custodian the following information:
1305 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, NY 11747
Please ask your financial advisor/broker or custodian to provide the donor’s name at the time of the transfer.
If you have a certificate you wish to give to Archbishop Molloy High School, you can either give it to your financial advisor/broker who can follow the electronic transfer instruction previously covered in this message or simply sign the back and mail it to:
Archbishop Molloy High School
Stanner Alumni Center
83-53 Manton Street
Briarwood, NY, 11435
To ensure that the gift is credited properly, please call the Development Office at (718) 441-9210 and let us know that the transfer is in process. Please give the donor’s name, the broker’s name, the name of the securities, and number of shares.
Trusts and Wills
All or part of what remains after loved ones have been provided for can be put in trust or directed for the use of Archbishop Molloy through the Endowment Fund. Assets can be put aside also for a limited period of time and then returned to the donor.
Click Here for information on the Zephiriny Society